About Changes Contact Documentation Download Install Links
icq 0.8.9 (12-Oct-2004)
icq 0.8.8 (31-Mar-2004)
- Enhanced message spooler and error handling
- Basic DC support
- Auto away basic handling
- Wildcards in search in whitepages
- More info handling
- Auto away messages support
icq 0.8.7 (16-Dec-2003)
- Minor fixes, stability release
icq 0.8.6.13 (3-Dec-2003)
- Correct visible/invisuble lists handling.
- Server acknowledgement handling fix.
- Some enhancements in limits support.
icq 0.8.6.12 (28-Nov-2003)
- Disabled handling of iso8859-1 flag in type-1 messages, because some clients set it incorrectly.
icq 0.8.6.11 (22-Nov-2003)
icq 0.8.6.10 (13-Nov-2003)
icq 0.8.6.9 (24-Oct-2003)
- Options -resend-timeout and -resend-tries allow tune parameters of resending on-acknowledget packets.
icq 0.8.6.8 (23-Sep-2003)
- Minor fixes in rate limits requests
icq 0.8.6.7 (18-Sep-2003)
- Fixed bug in sending message to offline contacts - type2 was used instead type4.
icq 0.8.6.6 (12-Sep-2003)
- Acknowledgement "sent" for complex messages
icq 0.8.6.5 (4-Sep-2003)
- Transparent splitting of large messages with acknowledgements added.
- Combining of splitted messages changed slightly to achieve more reliability if last chunk is lost.
- Spooling algotithm changed to achieve more reliability and speed on splitted messages as well as ordinary messages.
icq 0.8.6.4 (22-Aug-2003)
- Message spool added. All messages added to spool, and deleted from it only if sent sucsessfully. Type-2 messages deleted only when acknowledgement received, otherwise they are re-sended.
icq 0.8.6.3 (22-Aug-2003)
- Type-2 messages are being sent to all contacts with ICQRELAY and ICQ capabilities to get acknowledgements
icq 0.8.6.2 (20-Aug-2003)
icq 0.8.6 (20-Aug-2003)
- Initial release if icq package as separate packet